Saturday, May 10, 2014

Two "Bronies" that are the down fall of ColoradoBronies.

It's been a while since I posted on this blog. With schooling and life taking center stage, it's been pretty busy for me recently. Though after I took my leave from the Colorado Bronies Community, I decided to not name any of the members that treated me like trash.

That silence will be broken today. Two of the main members of the Colorado Bronies who are responsible for my leave. After being treated like trash and used like a pointless rage, I left the Colorado Bronies and its community.

The two members that acted disrespectfully are Randy Osgood of Loveland (the Administrator and Co-Creator of coloradobronies.org Forums), and he also is known as SpiritofthwWolf on the forums and on DA. The other is Erin Virginia Paton of Fort Collins (known as Soaryn-Birdon the forums) are both horrible and trustful people. I once called them both a friend, only to be back-stabbed and tossed aside because I was "worthless" to them.

The both have Facebook pages and those can be found here.




It hurts to know I once called both friends. I guess you can't trust even those you think are friends to you. I would recommend staying away from these people. They are not "friends" and are not good people to hang out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment