Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Love and Tolerance...What are they talking about?

So today I would like to talk about the misleading and misinformed part of the My Little Pony fandom that originally led me to being a brony and then deterred me away from it.

The whole ideal of Love and Tolerance within the brony fandom is (for the most part) not true at all. Sure there are those who do understand what you are saying and who will listen, but the vast majority are people with their own opinions and feelings that will not listen or try and understand what you are saying to them. They are stuck in their own world and will not even attempt to see what you have to offer. Even when you understand what they are saying and take into consideration their opinions and and feelings, they don't try to do the same for you.

Love and Tolerance is just a ploy created by the fandom to rope in new members to join their so called "herd". They don't really love or tolerate you, and most people don't realize this until it's too late and the damage has already been done and they have been hurt or offended to the point of no return. The only major thing that the already existing bronies want is to grow their fandom and to do it is by creating this false catch phrase that are the words "Love and Tolerance"

I am not the only one feeling this way and seeing this false idol that the bronies has set themselves up to believe in. Just look around the internet and you will find plenty of other human beings that feel the same way they I mentioned above. Plenty of people have joined into the fandom because they thought they would finally find a place to feel safe and accepted, but only to leave because they realize that its just a ploy and lie to broaden the fandom "herd".

I was one of those people to believe in such a thing. I thought I had found a place that I would be accepted and understood. A place I could feel safe and not be trashed and my feelings dismissed. Oh how I was wrong, and thus I created this blog to tell those possibly going into the fandom to stay clear if you are looking to join the brony fandom. Whether is because you were told that you would be loved and tolerated, or for some other reason. I would just stay away from becoming part of this messed up and twisted fandom.

You will only get hurt in the end and regret it for the rest of your life.

1 comment:

  1. I heard thought bronies were monsters and liars... Looks like i was wrong about them... They are demons and monsters made by Satan himself

    ReplyDelete